Re: (erielack) Re: Erielack Digest V2 #332, Lackawanna trailer

Well it was just a thought, and that's how great ideas become reality, they
start as a thought in someone's head. I only knew what I read on the list
and wasn't aware of how involved it would be. I was honest and sincere
about my offer though, I'm sorry I live down here, If it wasn't for being
divorced and having a son here, I'd move back up there to be closer to the
old EL territory, but I can't. So I just try to grab at what I can.

Fred & Jeremy Stratton
http://erierr.railfan.net
ELHS#2733