(erielack) Historical Societies Donation

Gentlemen-

This is addressed to those persons who may have a connection to any
railroad historical societies that may be interested in railroad car
donations.

We are in touch with a firm dismantling 177 Fruit Growers Express
mechanical refrigerator cars in Florida and who may be interested in donating
a portion of these cars to historical societies throughout the country.
If your society would have an interest in the preservation of these cars,
please email me ASAP and I will put you in touch with the dismantling firm.

Please feel free to forward this message to any other historical society
you feel may have an interest.

Thank you
- -Joe Jordan