Re: (erielack) ABPR

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Dale Madison wrote:

> >From: Kevin DeGroff <kdegroff_@_starpower.net>
> >Subject: (erielack) EL shots around Corry PA in ABPR
> >
> >Mike Harrington has posted some shots to the ABPR during a "foot journey"
> >along the EL
> >between Corry and Union City.  He also has some shots of PRR F-units
> >crossing the big
> >bridge over the EL west of Corry.  "Rare footage" indeed.
>
> At the risk of sounding really dumb...what's the ABPR url?  Thank you.

http://ABPR2.Railfan.net

The search engine is at http://ABPR2.Railfan.net/search.cgi

The only Corry photo by Mike Harrington (who also has his own photo section on
Railfan.net) which I found in our ABPR is at

http://abpr2.railfan.net/abprphoto.cgi?june02/06-30-02/el08.jpg

but, our usenet news subcontrator had to move their servers last week so some
photos may not have come through, yet or maybe not at all.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network