(erielack) Stolen RS 3 Horns

Gentlemen: I echo this wholeheartedly, I would hate to see railfans
banished from the D-L and other GVT properties. Let's get together and
find this guy! Keep an eye out to the serious collectors, or on ebay. If
the horns can be returned no questions will be asked.
David MV

Just returned from Scranton, talking to the engineer on DL 1044 (Alco
S-6), someone has stolen the horn from Alco RS-3 #4118! Please be on the
lookout for them, they are painted black, Nathan M-3RT1 model a very
unusual appearing horn, see attachment, this horn is the personal
property of that engineer, if any one has any information, please call
the Delaware Lackawanna @ 570 343-6740 (Don Colangelo), or 570 343-4580.

In my opinion, it takes a real Horses Ass to do something like this,
especially from a historical locomotive like the RS-3, let alone the
horn being personal property.

Ed K. HORNS INC.
CP. Laurel Run.