(erielack) Erie Class C-9 Wooden Express Car w steel underframe, ans

Dear List:

These answers came from an off-list source.

I would like to thank Henry McGowan of the ELHS for helping Bethlehem Car
Works put the model kit together.  I would like to thank any others who
helped put this together.  Even though it is pricey, it beats having to think
through a whole kit-bash and several attempts.

The express car's details will be on the web site in a few weeks, although
the ad in RMC says to look it up on their web site now.

Also, some models will be shipped to the ELHS probably by the end of this
month or beginning of next.  So they will have them.

Thanks again.
Howard Haines
ELHS #1447

End of EL List Daily V3 #605