Re: (erielack) Lackawanna Silver For Sale

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, TIMOTHY O. STUY wrote:

> NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment.
> To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.
>
> http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?-photo
>
> D_pat1.jpg (image/jpeg, 14568 bytes)
> D_pat2.jpg (image/jpeg, 17929 bytes)
> 	 charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> I am offering a silver Lackawanna butter pat to the list.  It was made in
>
> the 1920's by Reed & Barton.  It is marked DL&W RR on the back.  $42,
> postage included.
>
> Take a look at the attached photos.
>
> Tim

The photo extractor didn't know I created an alias for erielack_@_railfan.net to
erielack_@_lists.railfan.net so it didn't recognize the list name.

erielack_@_railfan.net is not technically this list's address. Of course the
other one should work for photos _now_

I manually created the dir and moved the files over:

http://www.railfan.net/cgi-bin/listthumb.cgi?/lists/erielack-photo/erielack-07-05-02

You can also navigate to it from:

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo

Sometimes I just cain't win fer tryin...

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network