(erielack) E-L content in old magazine.

Hi
I was sitting down drooling over my new Life-Like Alco C-424s last night
and started doing some research on detailing them for the M&E.  That lead
me to my pile of old Craftsman magazines.  In 1985 RMC ran a series of
articles covering all the Century models.  In Sept-85 (I think that was the
month, I went through a few) they did the C-425 with several shots of E-L
425s.   But that wasn't all.  In the same issue there was an article on a
Lackawanna section house.  Also, for the NYS&W fans among us, there was an
article on the Beaver Lake station.

Cheers

Steve
New Zealand