Re: Is the Erie east of Bingo next? Re: (erielack) NS Buffalo LineChanges

Dear Group,

It's all conjecture at this point... but, let us hope that NS would not
adopt Conrail's "scorched earth policy" and tear up the tracks to
prevent NYSW, CP or others from gaining control of the Binghamton - Port
Jervis - Northern NJ route.

Cheers,
Alan <quahog_@_sprint.ca>
ELHS #3178