Re: (erielack) EL SDP45 sold to Museum....

On 7/17/02 11:21 AM, "Blue Moon Network Administrator"
<root_@_net.bluemoon.net> wrote:

> We need a contact email address for that museum so we can launch a letter
> writing campaign for putting it back into EL colors!

If the Spooner news is true, you'd do better to pass the collection paint
for gmy paint, rather than have a bunch of easterners flood their mailboxes
telling them what to do with the locomotive they just bought.

;-)

Remember, it was at auction and the winner wasn't in EL country.

Did anyone with EL ties care enough to bid?

Rob