(erielack) thankx

Thanks for the info on air compressors. Hope the marriage thing works
out, but I doubt that any of your ideas will pan out; unless you have a
close relative or friend in high places. My two cents on restoration and
museums are that not enough top officials in the RR industry really care
about preservation. The RR's have ruined almost all their traffic base
through inconsistent, untimely, and down right bad service and don't
switch smaller customers. They also tear up low volume track that still
has some traffic base and/or potential and block rail crossings so that
the public would rather not have any trains in their town anymore. Oh
well enough complaining right. Money is the key and I for one don't have
any to give and so do a lot of other rail geeks that I personal know.
The B&OHS has alot of the same problems the ELHS has and face it, how
many young enthusiasts are out there. I'm 28 and I don't know of very
many people my age or younger that are into trains. All of our
different  organizations and approachable top RR officials need to bring
some sort of interest or even respect for the industry. My biggest
argument for trains is to ask people if there are enough semi's on the
road. Then tell them to triple that if all the RR's were torn up. I've
actually enjoyed reading some of the recent Trains issues because some
of these problems have been brought up instead of the usual big UP ( the
greatest RR on earth) and EMD can do no wrong articles. Well any ways, I
appreciate the commitment of those few people that have the resources
and time to preserve our RR history and in my little world the EL is
still running trains ( in HO that is ). Talk to ya'll later. EZ