Re: (erielack) Oops re: Author of Second Diesel Spotters Guide

And, one of the editors of Kalmbach's SDSG is right here on the erielack
list! It was a tedious project, and sometimes I thought we'd never get
through it. (Author Pinkepank--and yes that's his real name--was never a
problem, but internal procedures at Kalmbach Books kept the SDSG project
moving at a snail's pace. By the way, Lou's last name is pronounced ma-REE.)
Never would have then dreamed it would still be one of my reference "bibles"
some 30 years later.

Mike Schafer
Andover Junction Publications

End of EL List Daily V3 #623