From: "Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)" <paultup_@_lucent.com>
Subject: (erielack) New H16-44???

As seen on Trainorders.com, could this work for EL/DL&W modelers???

- - Paul

Date: 07-19-02 09:55
New Atlas HO engine is:
Author: lehighvalleyrr <mailto:lehighvalleyrr_@_trainorders.com?subject=New
Atlas HO engine is:>

a Fairbanks Morse H-15/16-44 road switcher. Have not heard any additional
details yet. Let the debate begin.

Too old for me, but I think it is a good sign that model manufacturers will
build models that not every railroad owned.

Mark
Living along the Route of the Black Diamond.