Re: (erielack) My apologies to listmembers

Walt,
I think speak for some of the list members as well as myself, no apologies
are necessary. I for one EXTREMELY enjoy stories from former employees, no
matter how minute the details. It is one of the main reasons that I subscribe
to this list.
Pictures of the railroad, it's structures, and equipment are great, modeling
the E-L is lots of fun, but hearing exactly what was going on from someone
that was there adds life to the whole shebang!
I had the opportunity to read a proof of a book by a former CNW Steam
engineer. He wrote in the language of the job, and I couldn't put it down.
The real stories and anecdotes from this man gave me a real view from the cab
and a new apreciation for the railroads and how they "really" worked. Thanks
for the stories...
Greg