RE: (erielack) Overland Brass EL MU Models...

Glenn,

	Good luck! The only place I know that has any of these is
Canadian Model Trains, and only one piece. Check out:

http://www.modeltrains.com/WEB%20-%20CMT/Overland%20Models/HO-scale/over
- -e-l.htm

The Caboose (www.thecaboose.com) also has the MU combines, too...

	- Paul