(erielack) nycsubway.org website

I was going through the nycsubway.org website and I came across a lot of interesting stuff: on Google: photos of H&M (MacAdoos, or Macs) Stillwell cars on a listing on the world trade center, and on a German language site I was looking for pictures of the H&M's Park Place Newark station on.  Also sections on the Newark City Subway, with lots of pictures of PCCs and the new vehicles; also pictures of the Hudson Bergen Light Rail, with pictures of contractors rebuilding the Weehawken tunnel, (which I used to ride light engines through when I worked in North Bergen, and which NYO&W trains also used.)

Philip Martin
martinpl3_@_earthlink.net

End of EL List Daily V3 #1215