RE: (erielack) nycsubway.org website

If I understood the captions correctly, the Stillwell design cars for the
H&M were built by both ACF and Pressed Steel car company.

Philip Martin
martinpl3_@_earthlink.net

interesting stuff: on Google: photos of H&M (MacAdoos, or Macs) Stillwell
cars on a listing on the world trade center, and on a German language site
I was looking for pictures of the H&M's Park Place Newark station on.  Also
sections on the Newark City Subway, with lots of pictures of PCCs and the
new vehicles; also pictures of the Hudson Bergen Light Rail, with pictures
of contractors rebuilding the Weehawken tunnel, (which I used to ride light
engines through when I worked in North Bergen, and which NYO&W trains also
used.)