Re: (erielack) Where were you?

What was the last EL train you saw on or prior to March 31, 1976?

For me it was a light move of a trio of locomotives and two "cabeese" eastbound in Montville on Sunday morning the 28th.  My wife and I had just gotten interested in railfanning . . . . . . ahhhh, alas too late!  We were just coming out of Vreeland's Red Barn Restaurant (on Route 202) after breakfast and watched them pass just about 2000 feet east of where the mail line crossed Route 202.

JP

Milford   Connecticut

Do you Yahoo!?