Re: (erielack) Where were you?

MDelvec952_@_aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 3/26/04 2:19:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>njmidland_@_sbcglobal.net writes:
>

>> What was the last
>> EL train you saw on or prior to March 31, 1976?

I don't recall the last EL train I saw, but I do recall the first ex EL
one- OK, it was just the locos, parked in Sherburne NY.  Someone had
taken spray paint and painted a wavy line through the Erie Lackawanna,
and painted in a CR on the nose.  I know I have a picture of this
somewhere, but it seems most of my photos for that period are AWOL :(
Art P, LI NY