Re:RE: (erielack) NY&NJ . . . Or . . . NJ&NY

RB - Depending on the date of your map I believe this was a portion of the
Erie Terminals Railroad scheme.  Did you get copied on my reply to SGL that
got into the corporate geneology (from the Black Book) of this and the
Suffern Railroad?
      Your comment re the map presentation of the Graham and Newburgh Lines
may also reflect the cartographer's attempt to save the Erie some money by
squeezing the Graham onto the pre-Graham Map.  If you get me the date I'll
see if I have a similar version in my archive to comment on.
      Also, I believe that the correct name of the H&M predecessor is "New
York & Jersey RR" not "New York & New Jersey RR" -- I base this on NY
Railroad Commission reports.  Any comments? MJC