(erielack) Last E-L train pictures

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-30-04

eli01.jpg (image/jpeg, 34639 bytes)
eli01001.jpg (image/jpeg, 41275 bytes)
eli01002.jpg (image/jpeg, 59182 bytes)
eli01003.jpg (image/jpeg, 65138 bytes)
eli01004.jpg (image/jpeg, 63939 bytes)
eli01005.jpg (image/jpeg, 171010 bytes)
eli01006.jpg (image/jpeg, 125222 bytes)

Some pics of the last E-L train I photograghed in the late fall of '75.

I followed it from Tobyhanna to Devils Hole.

Shot one: three SDP-45's (3645 on the point) with about 75 hoppers slow to a
stop at Tobyhanna so the pushers can be cut off.

Shot two : three passanger Gp's as pushers with an ex DL&W caboose following.

Shot three: a Rear 3/4 shot at Tobyhanna of the three SDP-45's (3645,3637
&3665)

Shot four: low angle shot of 3645 at Tobyhanna.

Shot five:  the train down grade entering Devils Hole.

Shot six:  the train leaving Devils Hole.

Shot seven:  the train down grade leaving Devils Hole with ex DL&W caboose on
the rear.

Lou