Re: (erielack) [ELHS] - Helpful(2)

For the most part, I've simply been deleting any of the past messages (ie.
Well, Well, Well; Unanswered Questions, etc.) as well as any sent by some of the
people involved, since the original posts were surrounding the same issues
that have been rehashed since last year, and since we stated our position then,
as well as at Jamestown, as well as in The Diamond, I chose not to read any
further on this since It was obvious some do not want to accept what we said.

For those who do have a legitimate concern, and have communciated with me,
I've tried to answer to the best of my ability, and will continue to do so
whenever possible - you all have my email address for those who wish to
correspond...

But the sense I get from the few other posts I've read is that most are tired
of this communication on an issue that will not change, unless the majority
of the membership asks for it; and right now, based upon the hundreds of
results of the membership survey that you and Larry worked on, no change in ELHS is
anticipated...

BTW:  We're trying to wrap up the survey - I know Larry gave some to you to
tally - when do you anticipate getting those tallys back to Larry so we can put
a survey report together?  I think you're the only left we're waiting on...so
please let Larry know ASAP on your timing...

Thanks...

Rich