Re: (erielack) Here we go again

As long as it is Transportation it most certainly is covered here!!!

Jim Guthrie <jguthrie_@_pipeline.com> wrote:   I'm not sure how the Erie's lawsuit against the proposed rail freight tunnel approaches aimed at stopping any idea of a freight tunnel, or the DL&Ws embrace of the Holland tunnel with associated huge investent in it -- is off topic.

But I've also learned that this list gets hostile to and pre WWII stuff -- which is my interest almost exclusively. Of course, I'm sure things would be in open revolt if I started in on NYS&W anthracite dumping at the DL&W docks in Hoboken 1882-1895 .

Cheers,
Jim

The Erie Lackawanna Mailing List
Sponsored by the ELH&TS