Re: (erielack) ELHS Exclusive Model Announcement

Rich,

I sorry you are having trouble with the store.  Try clearing your
browser history and make sure you're accessing the store from the
"Members Shop Departments" menu grouping at the top left of the Shop
page.  If you're logged in you should be seeing the "Members Shop
Departments" first and then "Shop Departments" second. The default if
your not logged is the bottom menu grouping which is the non-members
shop pages and pricing.  I know it confusing but this is only way I
think of to set up until we get the new shopping cart system installed.

Regards,

Paul Cappelloni