RE: (erielack) Re: New HO freight cars announced from Accurail...

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul) stated:

> > I dropped Accurail a note about both offerings, as I wasn't
> > aware that Accurail offered a correct car for that boxcar
> > number series.? The drawing isn't of the correct car.? Some
> > of the artwork distortion may be a function of the pdf file,
> > but we'll see what they say.
>
> PDF files don't distort - it appears to be the same incorrect artwork as on
> their previous billboard DL&W boxcar offerings. Mike, would they like
> correct artwork for that? ;)

PDF files can look pretty distorted at magnifications other than 100%
depending on the source material. If it looks distorted just shrink or enlarge
it with the magnifying glass gadget.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services

	The Erie Lackawanna Mailing List
	http://EL-List.railfan.net/