(erielack) EL diner at PC 30th St. station?

Hi folks,

I just started going through the new "Trackside around Pennsylvania with Al Holtz" book, looking with interest - of course - for any EL-related material. There are a few photos of DL&W passenger trains and an EL excursion at Easton, but what REALLY caught my eye was the photospread on pages 72-73. It shows an overview of the yard the east side of the station. Among PC MOW equipment and other stored cars, there is what certainly appears to be an EL 739-series diner (like the ELDCPS' 741). It's an oblique angle, so you can't read the number, but you can make out the EL roadname on top.

So.... what's it doing here, on April 6, 1974? Could this be the car that eventually ended up at that private museum in North Carolina?

- - Paul

	The Erie Lackawanna Mailing List
	http://EL-List.railfan.net/