From: Ronald <rdukarm_@_roadrunner.com>

To: EL Mail List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>

Sent: Tue, Aug 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Subject: Re: (erielack) Salt Traffic

Paul.

It's only a few words, naming people. I'll dig it out later..

Ron

> Ron,
>
> Do you have page 45 of the "Romance in a Salt Train" article?? I would
> like to read the balance of the story.
>
> The "Seeing Salt at the Mines" article appears to be complete.
>
> Paul Graf

   The Erie Lackawanna Mailing List

   http://EL-List.railfan.net/

<<<<<

Not perfect, but I think it is a big improvement. Once again, AOL costs me a
couple hours of my life. I hope it doesn't screw up any normal list posts!

If you are an AOL customer, please consider switching to any possible
alternative for service.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services