Re: (erielack) DL&W 53000-53259

Bob and list;

Well, thanks for the information. As far as providing sideframe pattern
numbers, well, I don't know how helpful they might be, but I believe in
providing as much information as I can.

So no, I don't really know if the pattern numbers really do mean anything,
but since I don't know, I figured someone else might, and just might find
that info useful. As they say, YMMV. Right?

Jim Harr

> From Archives_@_Railfan.net
> Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 08:47:12 EDT
> From: Dlw1el2_@_aol.com
> Subject: Re: (erielack) DL&W 53000-53259
>
> Either AB or A3  ( can't decipher ) Ride Control trucks on 54000 to  54349
> and 54500 to 54999
>
> Double truss type trucks on cars  54350 to 54499
>
> I doubt that side frame pat numbers mean anything or would be of any help
> right?
>

> Bob Bahrs

	The Erie Lackawanna Mailing List
	http://EL-List.railfan.net/