From: "V DOT C DOT Stagnitto"
Date: Saturday, June 28, 2003 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: (erielack) Grade profile
John,
Attached are two scans of an old grade comparison chart I had. I've had
this for over 30 years; don't even remember where it came from. I don't see
a copyright on it. (I had to split it into two because the original was
legal size.) Hope this helps.
Also, Ed Crist's book, 'Erie Memories', gives grade profile charts for each
division.
Vinnie