Re: (erielack) Photo for You!

Hi George...I know someone on the list can help us with your question. My answer is Yes. The color lights did mean something. The lights lined up with the lights on the timetable.(They were advertised on the front of some of the timetables.) Example: I think red was the Boonton line. White was the Lackawanna mainline. I don't remember the details. Someone with more information please write...I would like to know the whole story on these lights too!..........Lance

George Mason <secbyte_@_squarework.com> wrote:

>Lance,
>
>Did the difrent colored lights mean anything?
>
>George
>
>intercityrailpal_@_netscape.netwrote:
>

>NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment. To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link. http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photoTrain_21_gate_sign__@__Hoboken.jpg(image/pjpeg, 60044 bytes) Delaware Division passenger service? Port Jervis to Binghamton? Sounds like agood feeder line to me! Scranton first , then PJ! Here's a photo for you it's the gate sign in Hoboken for the Delaware Division. What was left of the famous Erie Limited..........Lance __________________________________________________________________ Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Mail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com/

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop_@_Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/

End of EL List Daily V3 #603