Re: (erielack) Photo for You!

Hi Rick, I haven't looked at the slide, for a date.If I remember right,it was the night before the end of service. November 1966. I spent the night in Hoboken. Took pictures, cut school and rode #21 to Binghamton then took the Phoebe Snow back via Lackawanna. Numbers One and Two  "The Phoebe Snow" ran in two sections the that day. The E-L emptied the yards, I don't know how many people were just left on the plateforms. The advanced train came from Hornell. It was all heavyweights ex Erie cars, if I remember right. I do have a list of the cars on #2 from Chicago which I rode.What a day, wish you could have been there! But then it was over!.......Lance

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop_@_Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/