(erielack) Meadville Car Shops drawing

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo

MeadvilleShop_B+W.jpg (image/jpeg, 96862 bytes)

The October 1958 ERIE MAGAZINE has a nice drawing of Meadville Car Shops which
I thought modelers might be interested in.

Because the PDF version isn't high resolution I thought I would rescan and
redraw it so it would print out well.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network