(erielack) Lights on the track boards at Hoboken.

The EL family.

I know this is not the first time these questions have come up. I have been
talking about them with some friends and everybody seems to be able to
contribute to the pie, but as of yet we don't have a complete picture, and
thorough understanding.

SO, John Boehner and I have agreed to keep researching this, and when we feel
the pie is whole, put it in the Extra Board or Diamond in the form of an
article. Its about time this be properly put in print, before it becomes
undocumented history.
We would hope that anyone with any knowledge of the boards, prior to the Erie
entering Hoboken in 1956, between 1956 - 1960, and after the EL merger would
forward it on to either or both of us. You will definitely be credited as a
contributor.
Every little bit helps.
Hoping to here from you.

Bob Bahrs:  dlw1el2_@_aol.com