Re: (erielack) M&E/Rahway Valley News

Wow, Tim.

So, let's see...

If the M&E rebuilds the RV and the SIRT all the way from the hook through to
Summit, that means pigs can reach Howland Hook terminal via a Scranton, Port
Morris, Summit route that avoids any NS or CSX trackage.

Hmm...

I can see the GVT/M&E Alco's all over the place!

Rob

- --
Rob Davis
trains_@_robertjohndavis.com
President, Garden State Central Model Railroad Club
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/6611/

Thinning collection: B&M, Lehigh Valley and milk road models in HO.
See them at http://www.vermonthobbydepot.com/consignment.html

Web support for Vermont Hobby Depot at http://www.vermonthobbydepot.com

Ahead of the Torch: http://www.robertjohndavis.com/aott

Milk Train and Dairy Industry Group: