RE: (erielack) (no subject)

No way, not for stacks.

This topic has come up before - running stacks from Scranton-Croxton via
Dover-Denville. The high-level platforms at Dover would pose a problem,
as well as the low-clearance bridges. There are several locations of low
wire on the M&E (notably some of the bridges in Madison), and
reluctantly, I can't see stack trains there. Piggybacks might be pushing
it here, too. Container flats might work, though.

	- Paul