From: "TIMOTHY O. STUY" <njmidland_@_compuserve.com>
To: "Joshua K. Blay" <joshuakblay_@_hotmail.com>; <erielack@railfan.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 9:56 AM
Subject: (erielack) ICC Records

The ICC records are at the National Archives facility in College Park,
Maryland.  The guy in charge of the material there is David Pfieffer.  It
is best to give him a call and tell him what you are looking for and then
plan a visit to the facility.  You can bring in a camera or scanning
equipment.  I was able to scan photos from 1918 of every station on the
Lehigh & Hudson River.

I also wanted to look at some abandonment proceedings.  However, these are
very spotty.  For example, the files for the abandonment of the NYS&W's
Hanford Branch is there but the abandonment of the entire Lehigh & New
England was tossed sometime before 1980!

Tim