Re: (erielack) Pascack Valley Line

Ed & Listers,
When I lived in NJ and rode the NJ & NY from Hackensack, it seemed that the
northern NJ end of the line was more affluent, and probably could afford
station preservation.  As I recall, some of those stations still were in
service in the 1970's, if not later, and preservation is always easier than
restoration.

Ken