RE: Is the Erie east of Bingo next? Re: (erielack) NS Buffalo LineChanges

Dear E-L family: the jackass...oops, I mean the horse. Might see the writing on the wall. I just returned from Erie-O&W country. The not-so-quickway will be I-86. Looks like they have big plans for this middle of nowhere road. I guess when you have 47 billion to spend at the expense of everyone else. What the heck, right? This should, be the end of the Erie Main along the Delaware River. YOUR RIGHT! Then people will say we have too many railroads.When really we have too many roads to nowhere! Unquestioned! ....Lackawanna Lance