RE: (erielack) Lackawanna Steam art

It certainly looks like it's supposed to be in Jersey City on the Erie! Note the tall Erie water tower in the background, as well as the non-standard (for DL&W) signals overhead!

One question, though: Did the artist give permission to put these paintings online? I seem to remember these for sale commercially...

	- Paul

nna_steam.jpg

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network