RE: (erielack) Lackawanna Steam art

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul) wrote:

> It certainly looks like it's supposed to be in Jersey City on the Erie! Note the tall Erie water tower in the background, as well as the non-standard (for DL&W) signals overhead!
>
> One question, though: Did the artist give permission to put these paintings online? I seem to remember these for sale commercially...

I haven't a clue, they were posted to a usenet newsgroup for public access. I
don't have anything to do with the posting process.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network