(erielack) (no subject)

To all who are interested in the Cement area & the old L&H, LNE, &Bangor &
Portland Division of the EL/DL&W, I have some B&P Dispatcher
trainsheets...ca. 1966....each one shows u a day in the life of the old B&P
as it was in the 60s.
      I never worked the B&P, I was a fireman out of Scranton, later
Binghamton after promotion to engr. I DID catch the pickup job that worked
over the 'old line' . Hard to believe that's gone let alone the cutoff.
      Anyone interested, the B&P Dispatcher trainsheets are $10.00 ea. & are
about 18x36 inches in size. I also have some Scranton Division
trainsheets..they're bigger & still have lots of psgr trains including #s 1 &
2 Phoebe Snow (of blessed memory) as well as the S&U Div'ns. & the
Bloom...$20.00 ea. I'll ship the trainsheets in a heavy cardboard mailing
tube to avoid damage. S&H is $5.00.
Regards,
Walter E. Smith
968 Placid Drive