(erielack) Rich Pennisi's new book

Tony and all listers,

As Bob Pennisi stated, Rich went from B&W to color slides in 1971. I started
with color in early 1969. Ken Coombs was taking color slides in the late
1950's.

Rich has a lot more B&W then I do, I have some shots that are pretty good.
But back then, in the mid 1960's, I didn't have a really good camera.

I think Rich is looking at a sequel, maybe in a year or two with B&W as well
as color. Heck, I bet I have over 1,000 EL slides that I took originally.

The only mistake that Rich made that I can find is on page 33. Rich
inadvertently credited Ken, but those are my photos.

In the top photo, I was waiting for 759, she was deadheading to Hoboken for
the Memorial day weekend round trip to Bingo. The bottom photo was taken on
Horace Decker's last run. I had ridden with Bill and him from Hoboken to
Suffern, then chased as far as Goshen.

Regards,

John Boehner
ELHS #641