Re: (erielack) odd, but Special Request.

Ten grand is cheap anymore. You want to see some serious money spent? Go to
an all out, no holds barred wedding on Long Island some time. It's an
industry unto itself out there!! I'd bet some of those affairs top $100G.

The Phoebe obs cars(obses??) are still extant, they belong to Metro North,
which uses them for inspection trains and the like.

The trick is going to be getting NJ Transit to let you have the ceremony in
the waiting room(alternative:the ferry concourse?), then letting you run the
train, assuming, of course, you can talk MN into letting you have one of
their cars, and you can get both, or even one, of the DL&W E's. The
political obstacles are daunting, never mind the cost. Sounds like it will
be one of the more interesting weddings to take place, and should be a lot
of fun, once you get by the headaches of arranging it.

But remember this: a man isn't complete until he's married, then he's
finished!!!  :-)))

Tom(still single) Beckett