(erielack) SCX or NS SD45-2

Dear Readers, Members and EL fans around the world:   May I make a
suggestion?   Is it possible that the members of this ring of EL fans
take up a collection and put aside the funds for the inevitable sale of
CSX or NS SD45-2's?  Eventhough these units are rebuilt with 16 cylinder
prime movers, they are still EL SD45-2's.  I firmly believe that any of
these units are prime examples of locomotive history and should be
saved, at least one.  I am all for seeing one in the original GMY.
SDP45's were only owned by three railroads, (EL, SP, and NP), so yes, an
SDP45 is worth saving.  If I had the cash, I would have bought it.  So
run it up the flag pole and see what happens.  Phil Voyk