RE: (erielack) CSX or NS SD45-2

In the BN slides I am now scanning, I have noted BOTH SDP-45 and SDP40s.
These will be coming on line in the new section next week. I am trying to
get everything back on line before I start adding new stuff. I am
currently using three computers, one to scan the 2000+ BN slides, one to
recode the HTLM files and a Linux server to send files to the online WEB
site. The rest of the EL stuff should be on line today.

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood