Re: (erielack) Fron non-member...

> The DLW station at Delaware Water Gap is being restored; I'm not sure how
> to get to it though.  It's just east of the toll plaza on the bridge.
> Mapquest or Rand McNally sites should help.

When I've gone there, you get off I-80 at the first exit in PA.  I think
this is labeled "Delaware Water Gap" but I can't recall for sure.  Yahoo's
maps don't help here.  In any case, go back east from that exit on the local
road toward Rt 611.  Take 611 east, and turn left on either Oak Street, or
High Street, which will take you to the bridge over I-80 >>just<< west of
the toll booths.  Go over the bridge, down the hill and you're there.

The restoration is a project of the Lackawanna Chapter of the Railway &
Locomotive Historical Society.  Give them ten bucks or so for that
restoration.  They need it.  Deductible.

SGL