(erielack) Wedding Plans

I am totally amazed at the response I got from all this..

It was best summed up in one email that though it is not a highly
surrmountable task, its not IMPOSSIBLE...

The idea behind the "LACKAWANNA Theme" is my fianc=E9's little poke at
fun with my love affair for Phoebe Snow. (I Did not have any sexual
relations with that woman, Ms. Phoebe Snow.) LMAO

There has not been a date set yet cause we haven't decided how we were
going to get married. (I know some were asking when the date is...)

I must say from the looks of things, and how some guys on the inside
have already worked behind the scenes, Getting MARRIED in Hoboken
Terminal is really not the problem.

The Modern Day Re-Incarnation of the Phoebe Snow however, is another
story....

Yes, the E-8's would be very nice, however Lacking cab signals is a
problem.

Interesting question: What would cost more? A set of cab signals for the
E-8's, or a good Paint Job on one of NJT's GP-40's into Lackawanna
Colors? (Yes, it sounds insane, but Necessity is the Mother of
Invention..)

Also of note, I know I made comment about 10,000 dollar pricetag... It
wasn't meant that "That" was the max limit. After being on the beach 2
days, and coming home and re-reading that email, I realized my mistake.

I'm going to be calling Metro North Monday, and do some research on some
how aquiring one of those Phoebe Cars. (Looking at all options, rent for
a day, lease, purchase complete ownership)

Oh well, going to bed, see yous all in the morning