Re: (erielack) property

Info from the 1972 EL Annual Report to the ICC. Don't know if this all
lasted till the end, but it gives a flavor of their holding. Each is listed
with it's % ownership. All listed ownership via stock ownership. There were
other investments, but not in an ownership position. The specifics of what
each owned are not provided.

    Akron & Barberton Belt RRCo.
25%
    Belt Ry. Co. of Chicago
7.69%
    Buffalo Creek RRCo.
50%
    Erie Land & Improvement Co.
100%
    Erie Land & Improvement Co. of PA.
100%
    Harlem Transfer Co.
100%
    Hoboken Ferry Co.
100%
    Hudson Realty Co.
100%
    Lackawanna & Wyoming Valley Ry. Co.                               100%
    Lawroy Land Co.
100%
    Lehigh & Hudson River Ry. Co.
32.72%
    Niagara Junction Ry. Co.
25%
    Northwestern Mining & Exchange Co. of Erie, PA.            100%
    Pennsylvania Coal Co.
100%
    Pullman Co.
0.96%