(erielack) EL Diamond: Blast from the Past (1998)

You can see the boredom I have occasionally when I go snooping back into
the archives...

Back in 1998, you guys discussed the issue of the Trademark and
Copyright info reguarding the Split-E logo for the EL.

Now assuming that this is still public domain, does that mean I can
copyright and trademark the logo for myself?

I would assume this means the Erie Diamond and the Lackawanna Banner
also fall into this category as well, no?

Don't worry guys, I'm not looking for royalties. I do have a plan
though.