(erielack) Some Jamestown Station questions

The current(4th) station opened in 1931.  When it did, what happened to
the previous(3rd) station approx. 2 blocks west?  As best as I can tell,
this is the location of the current engine house.  Was it used for
another purpose?  When was the third station torn down?

From Sanborn fire maps and a couple of photos I've seen, it seems there
was a water tank between the two buildings.  Did this supply the water
columns at each end of the passenger platform of the current station?
How long did it survive?

Thanks,
Dan Johnson
former Jamestownian