RE: (erielack) Model of Spitfire

Joshua, try looking up over the news strand in the main waiting room of Hoboken Terminal..........That's where it was the last time I saw it!.....Lackawanna Lance

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop_@_Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/